Search Engine Optimization
Grab More Market Share
What Is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website to capture traffic through organic search results. When someone searches for information on the major search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo (Yes, the latter are still around), the top results are based on their relevance, brand trust and popularity.
Why Is SEO Important?
As a majority of search engine users only click on the top five returns, the goal of good SEO is to get your business near the top of those first page results. Good SEO practices on your website will increase your site’s credibility, boost traffic flow, improve user experience and propel you ahead of your nearest competition.
How Does Your Website Stack Up?We will perform a rapid audit to review the strengths and weaknesses of your website and report back with the info you need to make good decisions on what direction to take with your SEO efforts. Get a free SEO audit of your website now.
For most businesses we work with, good local SEO is key.
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your online presence to be best positioned when potential customers in your local business area are searching for your services.
- Optimizing your Google Business Profile and social media profiles
- Optimizing your website to have clear location information
- Optimizing your directory citations
- Creating Local Business schemas for your website
- Adding locally targeted content to your website
If local customers are your lifeblood you need to have a good local SEO program in place, and we can help you get there.
To position your website favorably in the organic search results you need good on-site SEO.
On-site or SEO is the process of optimizing the pages and the framework of your website to better rank in the organic search results.
- Creating and optimizing keyword-targeted content
- Improving site speed and usability
- Finding and fixing underlying technical issues that make it difficult for search engines to properly index your content and pages
We can help you understand the ways in which your website needs to be improved to reach your online goals.
Your website alone isn’t usually enough to gain traction. You will need to integrate your website with the online ecosystem for best results.
This is where Off-site SEO comes into play. Off-site SEO is the things that you do outside of your website to help improve your search presence.
- Optimizing your Google Business Profile and other business or social media profiles
- Building incoming links to your website from other sources
- Working on making your name/address/phone citations across the web more consistent.
We can help you understand and take advantage of your off-site SEO opportunities.
Strategy & Branding
Live Action & Animation
Web Design & Development
Social Media & Public Relations
Music, Narration & Voice Overs
Media Buying & SEO/SEM