Why Absolute Studios?
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to helping businesses build their brands with personality. It’s not only what you say, it’s how you say it, where you say it and to whom you say it. We strive to inject our work with Creative that Clicks®, not just for the sake of being creative, but to communicate messages in a way audiences won’t forget. If you’re looking to join a team of strategic thinkers with the tools to tell consistent, cohesive campaigns across all platforms, please read on.
Why We Value This Position
The media associate will be responsible for supporting our integrated media team and assisting in the development of communication strategies for digital and traditional media. Media is where the rubber meets the road in our industry. No matter the audience we’re trying to reach, we need to understand how they think and how to reach them, from our largest campaign to our smallest project. And each of our recommendations and campaigns must be backed with accurate facts, figures and analytics, which is why this position is so valuable to us and our client partners.
- Compile performance reports for paid media campaigns
- Maintain budget tracking databases
- Monitor and audit existing campaigns and recommend improvements for optimization
- Prepare and submit insertion orders
- Reconcile media invoices
- Maintain an up-to-date directory of media rates, media kits, guidelines and ad specifications
- Notifies team of any ad technology updates
- Attend daily morning meetings
- Other duties based on business needs
- Education: Bachelors in Digital Media Management or related degree
- Special Skills: Numeracy, Spreadsheet Development, Data Entry
- Preferences: Prefer ad agency experience in digital media, media sales or media support
- Requirements: Positive attitude, ability to keep up with a fast-paced small business environment. Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting.